I appologize for my lack of posts the last few weeks. I have been working hard on finding a balance between family, work, and blogging. I really enjoy sharing recipes, crafts, and frugal ideas through this blog for a number of reasons:
1. It motivates me to be a better person.
2. I am encouraged to try new recipes so I can share them with you.
3. I am more likely to make the time for all the craft ideas I have if I have someone to share my success (or failure) with.
4. I enjoy sharing frugal living ideas. Writing out what I am thinking helps me know how to act on my thoughts.
5. I hope that in sharing these things I can motivate others to reach family and financial goals.
As I have struggled with balancing everything, I discussed it with my sister and we came up with a solution. My sister currently blogs at Saving a Bundle. As a mother of 4, she has also been working on balancing family & blogging time. She wants to give her readers more personal posts & frugal living tips, but she does not have more time to dedicate to the blog. She currently posts hot store deals & coupons. Our solution- starting Monday I will be writing on Saving a Bundle. I am very excited for this opportunity. I will no longer be blogging on The Coupon Basics, but I hope that you will continue to follow my frugal living adventures through Saving a Bundle.
Here are a few things I will be adding to Saving a Bundle:
Monday: Menu Plan
Wednesday: The Best deals at Smith's & Albertsons
Friday: Frugal Tip
Do It Yourself Idea
I am excited about this new direction. I believe that as a team Natasha and I can work together to offer you, as our readers, much more. Our goal is to encourage & help you find great deals at the store & online, and explore ways to live a more frugal lifestyle.