Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 17, 2009

Wendy's Home Makeover Instant Win Game-

I am not usually one to try sweepstakes, but this is a sweet deal! My husband and I both tried 5 times today, and he won a $10 Home Depot Gift Card! Yupee! Here are the details:



•7 GRAND PRIZES (1 per Entry Period): A $25,000 Home Makeover awarded in the form of a $25,000 The Home Depot gift card
•84 FIRST PRIZES: A $1,000 Room Makeover awarded in the form of a $1,000 Home Depot gift card
•42 SECOND PRIZES: An 18V LXT 4-Piece Makita Combo Kit. ARV: $499
•14,700 THIRD PRIZES: A $10 Home Depot gift card. ARV: $10
•10,500 FOURTH PRIZES: A $5 Home Depot gift card

Go here to the sweepstakes page. You do not have to make a Wendy's purchase to play and you can play 5 times a day!

If you do not have a code from a purchase there is a link in the bottom right that says "need a code" click there to have them email you a free code. Let me know how you do!

Thanks Saving a Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment