Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 12, 2009

A Full Cup- Find coupons for your shopping list!

I have recently experimented and fallen in love with A Full Cup. A Full Cup is a website with a helpful blogs, forums, and databases to help you save money on groceries.

My favorite featured is the Coupon Database. At A Full Cup under the coupons tab the first option is coupon database. Here you can enter the name of a product or manufacturer and see if there are any coupons available for a particular item! It will tell you what the coupon is for, when it expires, how much it is worth, and where to find it. If it is a printable coupon, it links you to the source. If it is a newspaper coupon, it tells you what insert and what week you can find it.

I highly recomend A Full Cup to all coupon shoppers.

LeaDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment