Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 9, 2009

Walgreens 4 Day Sale!


There is an awesome mid week add running at Walgreens that started today! I have not been to the Rexburg store to see if they are running all of the sales, but the register rewards should be printing either way! I have not decided on a scenario of my own, but Saving a Bundle has some really good ideas here. She also has a list of all the deals included in the sale here. Money Saving Mom has an intense scenario idea here with links to a plethora of blogs and scenario ideas!
Good Luck!
LeaDawn
If you are new to shopping at Walgreens check out the Walgreens 101 post.

Go here for a complete list of deals at Walgreens this week. There is a really good deal on cereal I posted about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment