Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 17, 2010

Broulims- $5/50 Coupon **Update

Print this post on the Broulim's blog & take it to a Broulims store to get $5 off a purchase of $50 or more!  If you are planning a big shopping trip to Broulims this week, be sure the take this along to save a little money!

Reminders:

Print the $2/1 Land-O-Frost Delli Meats Coupon* for Free lunch meat at Broulims this week!
The lunch meat included in this coupon is $3.29.  You would pay $1.29 + tax after the coupon- which is still a good price!
*It asked me for my twiter account & I left it blank and it still let me print the coupon. Hurry- I don't know how long this coupon will last!  See my printing coupons post for help with printing coupons.

$20 Gift Card Giveaway
Visit my Giveaway post to see how you can enter to win one of 2 Broulim's gift cards!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment