Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

May 20, 2010

Free Ice Cream at Walmart this weekend!!

I am so excited!! Saturday 5/22 from 11am-4pm you can pick up a free ice cream sundae at participating Walmart locations (Go here to see if your store is participating). I just check, and south eastern idaho does not have a participating Walmart.  The closest one I found was Logan.

The Walmart website says:
Come have a free ice cream sundae* with Breyers new and exclusive flavors, and Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream and new All Natural Frozen Yogurt topped with Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, Reddi-wip, and Fresh Strawberries.

Hope you have a participating Walmart close!
Thanks Freebie Blogger!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment