Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

May 25, 2010

Tropicana Orange Juice Coupon!!!

This Wednesday starting at 5 a.m. C.T. the Tropicana Rewards Program is offering a "Free Carton of Tropicana Orange Juice" coupon (up to a $4.99 value).  You can get it for 5 reward points from the Tropicana Rewards Program.  There are only 50,000- so they will probably go fast!  Read more about it on Facebook here.

I bought 2 half gallons of Tropicana Orange Juice last week with some coupons.  I was so excited to finally have points on the Tropicana Rewards.  I hope that this deal does not go too fast.  I really would love free orange juice!

I also just found out that if you register you store rewards card you can get double points! One half gallon was worth 3 points, but instead I got 6 points for it!

Thanks Freebies 4 Mom!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment