Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

June 8, 2010

Last Saturday's Target Trip- Johnson & Johnson Rebate

I am sorry that these deals are already over, but I wanted to post about it because I was so excited!  I actually don't have the reciept because I sent it in for the Johnson & Johnson Rebate, but after the Rebate I spent around $7.  Yupee! 

There is a sweet deal on Scrubbing Bubbles at Target this week.  Here are the details:

Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Shower Cleaner at $8.69

Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Shower Cleaning Refill at $3.64
Use $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles printable manufacturer’s coupon
Stack with $3/1 Scrubbing Bubbles printable Target coupon
Use Buy One Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter Kit, Get a Refill Free printable coupon
$0.69 plus tax for both after coupons!
Scrubbing Bubbles is part of the Johnson & Johnson Rebate!  Just buy one more item and submit for a $5 rebate.

Thanks Money Saving Mom!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment