Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

October 6, 2010

New HP Printer for $15.00 Shipped!

I ran out of ink last week and have been trying to decide how to buy more.  Last time I bought a refurbished cartridge, but I do not think I got as much out of it as I should have.  My dilemma has been if I should try refurbished again or just buy new.  We love our printer, we just don't love paying $30 for new ink!

Today I saw this deal on Frugal Reality and decided to give it a try.  CowBoom's Deal of the Day is an HP Printer for $9.99 +$5.00 Shipping.  It is cheaper to buy this printer than it is to buy new ink!  I have never bought anything through CowBoom before this, but I am excited to try our new printer!
If you are looking for a new printer, visit CowBoom's Deal of the Day to get a new one for $15 (regularly 69.99)This is a hot deal and will probably not last for long. They give you the option at check out of signing up to receive their emails or shopping as a guest, so you don't even have to join.

Thanks Frugal Reality for the heads up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment