Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 15, 2010

$10 off $20 Purchase Credit at No More Rack!

Right now you can get a $10 off $20 purchase credit at No More Rack!
  • Sign up for a No More Rack Account
  • Click on "My Account", then "Redeem a Gift Card"
  • Type the code  P1070 to add the $10 credit to your account!
It looks like No More Rack has 8 deals every day.  Most of them are sold out for today, but 8 new deals will be posted tomorrow at noon.  I am excited to see what I can get with the  coupon!

No More Rack is a new daily deal site that is trying to build a customer base. To do this, they are offering free Apple Products when you refer friends! This promotion ends December 16th, so hurry!  You also get $5 of credit for every friend that joins through your unique link! 

(Yes, that is my link embedded in this post.  I would love to win an ipod shuffle for Daniel for Christmas.  If you don't feel comfortable signing up through my link, you can go directly to No More Rack.com)
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment