Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 10, 2010

Get 3 Redbox codes for $1.00!


Today's Groupon is 3 Redbox codes for $1.00!

It looks like this Redbox deal lasts for 2 more days.  If you like redbox, this is a great deal!  Daniel and I try to use free codes when we rent Redbox, but we can't always find one.  These codes are valid until March 10, 2011, so we bought them.  That is $2.00 saved for us.  Visit Groupon.com to buy your codes!
Groupon
Groupon is a deal site that does one big deal every day.  You can set it to recieve an email everyday for your city.  The closest included city for me is Salt Lake or Boise, so I just watch for deals like this that are more universal.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment