Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 5, 2017

Present - Introducing My New Blog



Hey Everyone!  It has been a long time since I have posted anything here.  

I recently started a new website/blog at tractorsandtireswings.com.  This new blog is focused on intentional living and family.  It gives you little glimpses into my life, thoughts, and life on my parents hobby farm.  

This week I shared my goals for the new year.  I organized it into categories to focus on each month all year.  I will be sharing ideas and resources on how to simplify and organize life and be more Present - for your family and yourself.  

I would love to have you join me over at Tractors and Tire Swings!

LeaDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment