Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 23, 2009

Walgreens Trip!!


This may apear to be a sparce trip to Walgreens- but I was quite pleased with myself. I was planning on getting some crackers, but they were out. :( But, this turned out to be a great money maker deal! I had a $10 RR that I needed to use, here is how it went.

Dulcolax- $7
-$3/1 coupon on product

Theraflu- 2 for $10
-$2/1 printable (x2)
-$2/1 Walgreens Healthy Savings booklet (x2)

Triaminic 2 for $10
-$2/1 Walgreens Healthy Savings booklet (x2)
-$1.5/1 Printable

Bread- $1.19

Used $10 RR
Total= $0.19+1.69(tax)

Recieved: $4RR Dulcolax
$3 RR Theraflu
$5 RR Trimainic
Plus I will submit for the $5 Rebate found on the Dulcolax!

Paid: $10 RR+1.88 OOP=$11.88
Recieved: $12 RR+$5 after MIR!!
Free medicine and bread at Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment