Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 4, 2010

Inexpensive Wedding Invitation Idea-


Up to 50% off on Post Cards!

Looking for a way to save on printing wedding invitations? 
Overnight Prints has postcards on sale for 50% off!  If you are planning on a card with pictures (double or single sided), this could be an inexpensive option.  You can get 500 double sided 5x7 postcards for $79.95 + shipping!

My Experience:
A friend of mine designed our wedding invitation for us. I was so excited to have such cute invitations, but I couldn't believe how much it was going to cost to print them!  I looked at the local printing places, and it was going to cost at least $500 to print 500 invitations.  Then my brother told me to look online.  I was able to get 500 invitations at overnight prints shipped to my house for around $130!  Talk about a huge money saver. 

Warning:
Make sure you order them in time!  Overnight Prints has a delivery time chart so that you can see how long it will take.  Just make sure you order early and minamize the wedding planning stress. 

LeaDawn

Head over to My Coupon Teacher  for more frugal ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment