Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 12, 2010

Money Maker at Smiths!

I visited Smith's on Thursday to do some price checking.  They do have unadvertised deals!  Unfortunately, some of our prices are higher than in Memphis where Saving a Bundle' s price list is from.

I did not have time to make a complete list of the prices at our Smith's in IF.  I know that the Pillsbury grands are 2.19 ea. (in other areas they are $1)

 Here is a deal that will work at our Smith's:
Purex Money Maker!

Purex Detergent $2.19 ea. (wyb 10 participating items)
-(2)  $0.35 printable (it will let you print 2)

Pay $3.68 for 2 & get a $4 *CAT
(*A coupon that prints out after your purchase)

That is like getting paid to buy laundry detergent! You will have to buy 8 other participating items to get this price.  I will be posting a list & my planned trip later tonight.


Thanks Frugal Reality !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment