Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 17, 2010

My Smith's Trip- Mega Event Continued

It looks like this Mega Event- Save $3 when you purchase 10 items from the sale- is still going through this week!
Here are the details from my trip on Tuesday:
coupons in rexburg
 Transaction 1:

(2) Chocolate Cheerios $2.29 ea.
-$1.25 Coupon (no longer available)
 ($0.75 ea. after $3 discount)

(3) Kraft BBQ Sauce $0.99 ea.

(3) Purex Detergent $2.49 ea.
Used (2) $0.35/1 Printable Coupon
Buy 3 Get $5 Catalina (I have heard that this Catalina is no longer working)

(2) Country Crock Spread $2.99
-$0.50/1 Printable Coupon
I just found a $1/1 Printable Coupon at Save-A-Lot
(Save-A-Lot is a store website, but they are manufacure's coupons, so you can use them anywhere)

-$3 for buying 10 participating items
Total: $14.88
Recieved: $5.00 off your next order Catalina from Purex

Transaction 2:
(2) Gallons milk $1.69 ea.

(3) Great Value Spread $.65 ea.

-$5.00 Catalina
Total: $0.65

Total Paid: $15.53

I was pretty excited.  Free laundry detergent, cheap BBQ sauce (my husband uses this on everything), & we get to try chocolate Cheerios for $0.75 a box.  15 items for close to $15- that is a pretty good trip!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment