Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

June 10, 2010

Albertsons Deals


There are a few good promotions at Albertsons this week if you have the right coupons!

This is my favorite promotion:
Dairy Catalina

Buy 5 Participating Products, Receive a $5 Catalina
This includes products like Florida's OJ, Land-O-Lakes Butter, Dan Activa Butter, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Minute Maid Orange Juice, Darigold Sour Cream, Frigo String Cheese and other dairy brands. 

Darigold Sour Cream $1.99

Use1 B1G1 coupon from SS 3/28
Final Price: $0.49
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter $2.39

$0.75/2 – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Products  (makinglifebetter.com)
$0.75/1 – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Sticks (icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com)
Final Price:  $0.64



Visit The Krazy Coupon Lady to see a list of prices and coupons. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment