Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 22, 2010

$5 Johnson & Johnson Rebate Reminder

How it works:
Purchase Three Johnson & Johnson products from the list of brands below between 10/1/09- 6/30/10 & submit for a $5 rebate!  You can submit up to 3 rebates per household.  Be sure to keep your reciepts if you purchase any of these items.

-Drano

-Fantastik
-Glade
-Nature’s Source
-Off
-Pledge
-Raid
-Saran
-Scrubbing Bubbles
-Shout
-Windex
-Ziploc
I almost forgot about this great rebate. I am hoping to get some cheap or free Ziploc. From now till June I will be on the lookout for coupon deals or clearance prices for all of the included brands.

Good luck!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment