Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 23, 2010

More Cereal Deals @ Albertsons!!

Here is my favorite deal so far at Albertsons this week:

Kellogg's Cereal $1.79 ea. (Select Varieties)
**Catalina Alert**
Buy 3 boxes get              1 Free Gallon of Milk
Buy 5 boxes get              2 Free Gallons of Milk
Buy 7 or more boxes get 3 Free Gallons of Milk
Deal Idea
Buy 6 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal $1.79 ea. (Select Varieties)
Use (3) $1.00/2 Coupons
$1.50/2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats (Coupons.com)
$1.50/2 Kellogg's Cereal, Select Varieties (Redplum.com)

Get a Catalina for 2 free gallons of Milk!

Pay $6.24  for 6 boxes of cereal & 2 gallons of milk!
If you count the milk as $1.69 per gallon, that is $.47 per box!!

I am not sure which types of cereal are included in the $1.79 price.  I have not confirmed if these coupons will work for those included.  If you hear any news, let me know! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment