Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 19, 2010

Smith's Shopping trip & deals

I made a quick trip to Smith's yesterday to get some cheap pasta.  It was a success!
Here are the details:
All the Items I purchased, except the milk, was included in the Mega Event (Buy 8 participating Items, get $4 off automatically!)  My prices include that $4.00 off
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest and Smart Taste Pasta $0.75
Use $1.00/2 Healthy Harvest printable
Use $1.00/2 Smart Taste Printable
$0.25 a box!

American Beauty Pasta $.49

Smart Balance Butter $1.49
Use $1.00 Butter Sticks coupon
Use $1.00/2 Smart Balance Butter Coupon
Use $1.00/2 Smart Balance Spread Coupon
Pay as low as $0.49!

1% Milk $1.69

Total Paid: $5.17!!

We love pasta- so I was very excited to get it so cheap!  While I was at Smith's, everyone was stocking up on Powerade.  It is $0.25 per bottle when you buy 8!!

Visit Saving a Bundle to see a more comprehensive list of the available deals at Kroger family of stores this week!  Remember, sales vary by region.  Your local prices might be less or more.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment