Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 4, 2010

Walgreens Trip

I made a quick trip to Walgreens to try out some of the deals.  It went pretty well.  They were out of Motrin, but I got free Tylenol!

Tylenol PM 20 ct. $2.99
Use $2.00 Printable Coupon
Use $1.50 Coupon Walgreens March Coupon Booklet (found @ the front of the store)
1 Gallon Milk $1.99
Total: $1.78
(The Tylenol had $.50 overage!!)

I almost got 2 Purex- here is the scenario:
Buy 2 Purex Buy One Get one Free Sale
Use BOGO coupon from Red Plum Insert 2/21
Get 2 Free!!

This works because the store pays for one & the manufacture pays for the other.  Some stores or checkers will require you to actually pay for one to use the coupon (buy one, get 2 free).  That is what I was told I would have to do tonight.  I decided to keep my coupon & try it again later.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment