Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

April 24, 2010

Budgeting- Give Back


Give Back.
While it is important to know where every dollar you earn is going, it is even more important to learn to let it go.  Don't get so caught up in saving your pennies that you forget to help those around you.  Give to your church, give to a charity, take dinner to a neighbor in need, etc.  One of the most empowering things about a budget is that you can give knowing that your needs are taken care of.

As we have moved and settled in to a new place, we have called on so many friends and neighbors to help us pack, unpack, and haul our stuff.  Being in a situation where I needed help allowed me to better see others who I can help.

Budgeting should be the same way.  It should not be done with a stingy- " I need every penny for me" attitude.  It is all about finding ways to save money so that you are more able to bless the lives of those around you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment