Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

April 9, 2010

Vacations- How to save money while traveling

My husband and I are traveling to San Francisco for a friends wedding this weekend.  We decided to take a few days off of work and make a vacation out of it.  We also decided that we wanted to keep the trip as inexpensive as possible. 

Because we are also in the middle of moving, I am not sure how successful we will be with that.  Once we have returned I will let you know how it went, in the mean time, I have posted & will continue the week with several guest posts about how to successfully plan & execute an affordable vacation.

Hopefully this will be helpful as you plan your summer vacations!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment