Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

June 4, 2010

Did you sign up for your Free Samples?

Everyday Solutions
Just a Reminder!
There are so many great programs out there. I posted about this last week, but wanted to remind those of you who might have missed it. If you have not signed up for P&G Every Day Solutions, now is a great time!!  If you have signed up, log into your account to get your free samples. 

I logged on to my account last week and signed up to recieve free samples of Pantene & Head & Shoulders and coupons for Tide detergent, Tide Stain Release, Iams Dog Food, and a Gillette Razor!   I am excited to see my mailbox the day that all comes!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment