Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

June 2, 2010

Kraft First Taste Coupons!


Are you a member of Kraft First Taste?  If you are, be sure to log into your account this week!  I logged in today & confirmed my address to have 6 coupons for FREE Kraft Products mailed to me!  Here are the coupons I had waiting for me:
  • Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat
  • Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops
  • Kraft Home Style Delux Macaroni & Cheese
  • Kraft 100 Calorie Packs Cheese Bites
  • Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza
  • Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers
If you are not a member, go to Kraft First Taste to sign up!  Every once in a while they offer members high value coupons.  It also gives you the opportunity to give feedback on new products.

I can't wait to get that load of coupons in the mail in a few weeks!

Thanks Mojo Savings for the heads up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment