Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

October 20, 2010

Successful Shopping Trip!

Total Spent: $10.96
Walgreens
I used my register rewards to purchase the nasal spray that is free after Register Rewards.  I was able to get some cheap soup and a few freebies too!
(2) Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer
(2) Oreo Fudge Creams
(1) Mucinex
(6) Cambels Cream of Chicken & Cream of Mushroom Soup
(1) Nivea Body Wash for Men
(1) Ricola Cough Drops

Used $0.50/1 Ricola Cough Drops from Walgreens October Coupon Booklet
Used $3/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash from 10/17 RP
Used (2) $3 RR from previous shopping trips 
Paid: $5.48
Received: $8.00 RR

Smiths
These deals ended yesterday- so I will spare you the details.  I was excited to get more free cream cheese!
(10) Cream Cheese $1.00 ea.
(2) Gallons of Milk 1.69 ea.
(1) Dozen Eggs $.79

Used (2) $5.00/5 Kraft Printable Coupon
Paid: $4.91

Albertsons
I made a quick stop to use my double coupons. I also grabbed a rain check for $0.59 Medium eggs.
Crest Toothpaste
(2) Idahoan Instant Potatoes
Bannanas

Used $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste 9/26 P&G
Used (3) Double Coupons

Paid: $0.57

In the end I spent $10.96 on 30 items.  That is just $0.37 per item!  I am hoping that I can donate some of the Idahoan Instant Potatoes to the Scouting for food drive this weekend.  Does anyone know if they are allowed?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment