Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

October 5, 2010

Walgreens Trip

I went to Walgreens yesterday and was sad to find that they were already completely out of the Nivea Lip Care that was free after coupons this week.

I was able to get the Cottonelle Wipes & Toilet Paper deal though. It not only printed a $3.00 RR, it also printed a $2.00 off Cottonelle Wipes coupon! Here is my plan for using that later this week:

Buy 1 Cottonelle Wipes $3.00
Buy 1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper $5.00
Use $0.50/1 Cottonelle TP Printable
Use $2.00/1 Cottonelle Wipes Catalina

Pay $5.50, Recieve a $3.00 RR
Final Price: $2.50 for Wipes & Toilet Paper!

Hopefully I will be able to snag some cheap lip care too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment