Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 1, 2010

Albertsons Doubler Deals


There were 4 doublers in yesterdays paper.  Don't throw them out!  I am not positive which items I will use my doublers on, but here are a few possible freebies I am going to check out:

Crest Toothpaste $1.00
$0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste 10/31 P&G Insert +Doubler
Final Price: Free!

Colgate Toothpaste $2.00
$1.00/1 Colgate Toothpaste 10/31 or 10/10 Smart Source Insert + Doubler
Final Price: Free!

American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta $1.00
$0.55/1 from 10/3 Smart Source Insert or Printable +Doubler

Final Price: Free!

Here are a few high value coupons that I might use if I can get the items free or cheap:

$1.00/1 Healthy Harvest Pasta
$1.00/2lbs Cheese (If I can get it for less than $2.00/lb)

Visit Fabulessly Frugal for more Doubler Ideas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment