Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 23, 2010

Cheap Diapers on Amazon

You can get Huggies Diapers delivered to your door for around $.10 a diaper (depending on the size).  If you have Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, you can use those to pay for the diapers. 

1. Sign up for Amazon Mom (It is free for 3 months & gives you Amazon Prime!)2. Find diapers on the participating subscribe and save list.
3. Save 30% by selecting the subscribe now (you may cancel this right after you order).
4. Save 20% off with codes from Nov or Dec Parents or Nov. Parenting Magazine.

I don't have a working code from those magazines- but I am on the lookout for others.  I will let you know if I find any other codes.

Thanks Saving a Bundle for the heads up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment