Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 13, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

I bought a bunch of produce this week to try a few new salads.  I am excited to see how they turn out.  I will be posting the results.  Here is our plan for this week:

Breakfast:
Pancakes & Eggs
French Toast
Cold Cereal
Oatmeal

Lunches:
Leftovers
Canned Soup
Deli Sandwiches
Apples
Granola Bars

Dinner
Monday:Tacos
Tuesday: Chicken Filled Pita Pockets
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Thursday: Salmon & Rice
Friday: Lasagna
Saturday: Dinner w/ Family
Sunday: Baked Potatoes and Chili


Having a menu plan saves us a lot of time.  It also helps me to add variety to our menu, and resist the temptation to eat out and break our budget.  Visit Menu Planning Monday for more menu ideas.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment