Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 8, 2010

Walgreens Trip- Lots of Diapers!

I had $5.00 in RR that I needed to use, so I decided to stock up on diapers.  I could not get the $1.00/1 coupon to show up for me.  (I have been told to make sure you enter your zip code, and then it should show up.  So you might try that.)

My Transaction:
(6) Walgreens Premium Diapers $8.99 ea.
(1) Poise Liner $4.00

-$26.97 for BOGO Diaper Sale
Used $4.00/1 Poise Walgreens Coupon (Printed out on my last trip)
Used $5.00 in register rewards from previous trip


Paid $23.08, received $10.00 in Jingle Cash (Valid 12/12-12/18)
That is $2.18 per package of diapers!
This Jingle Cash- earn $5.00 for every $25 you spend- is not valid until the following week and expires the end of the following week. 

I was dissapointed that the diapers at my Walgreens were $8.99 instead of $7.99, but for less than $0.06 per diaper, I can't complain!  I will be glad to have a stash of diapers once our baby gets here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LeaDawn, I don't think the coupon is available anymore, but if it was, you'd have to go through the Walgreen's site to get it. It's under savings, then coupons...unfortunately there's still not one there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping someone else would have better luck. My sister was able to print it, but she lives in Mississippi. Maybe the different zip code triggered it.

    ReplyDelete