Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Last week Daniel got a little sick of deli sandwiches for lunch, so we have prepared a few more interesting things for him to eat.

Breakfast
Cereal
Oatmeal
Pancakes
Orange Juice
Hot Cocoa

Lunch
Soup
Cheese Shells (recipe @ Saving a Bundle)
Leftovers

Dinner
Monday-Chinese 
Tuesday-BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Wednesday-Pizza
Thursday-Roast & Potatoes
Friday- Chicken Alfredo
Saturday-Shepards Pie
Sunday-Teryaki Salmon
(Recipe from Org Junkie- Looks good!)

My husband & I went deap sea fishing with my family in Canada last summer, so we have Salmon in the freezer.  I am excited to try the Salmon recipe!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Salmon in the freezer?!? What a LUXURY!!!! haha We had halibut in the freezer for a while when Jon went fishing up in Alaska! It was so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan sounds delicious. I finally broke down and purchased some Tilipia. We haven't had it in months due to our financial situation.

    I'm really hoping my husband gets a full time living wage job soon.

    I really enjoy MPM because I'm able to get loads of recipe ideas.
    Just another reason for loving blogging.

    ReplyDelete