Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

December 9, 2010

Walgreens Trip

I made a quick stop by Walgreens this evening to see if the Hallmark Tissue deal really worked- and it did!  I was very excited because we needed eggs.  Here is how I got everything in the picture for $2.49!
Transaction 1:
(6) Hallmark Tissue Paper 20 ct. $.99
Used 3/$1.00 In Add Coupon (-$3.94)

Paid: $2.12
Received: $5.00 Register Reward!

Transaction 2:
(3) Royal Instant Pudding 3/$1.00 (Holiday Baking anyone?)
(1) Mead Envelopes 45 ct. $.99 w/ in add coupon
(1) Kleenex 210 ct. $1.09 w/ in add coupon
(2) Cartons Large Eggs $.99 (on sale)

Used $5.00 Register Reward from Transaction 1
Paid: $.37

Total Paid: $2.49!

I was very excited.  I would have paid $2 and some change for eggs anyway, so it felt like I was getting everything else as a bonus.  I love playing the drug store game!
Photobucket

1 comment: