Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 29, 2011

*HOT* Groupon Offer- $7 for $15 eBay Gift Card!

Today on Groupon you can get a $15 eBay gift card for $7!  You can use this towards shipping costs- which makes it an even better deal.  You must have a registered eBay and PayPal account.  Go here to sing up or sign in to Groupon for the deal! 

***If it takes you to your city's deal instead of the eBay deal, the correct URL is www.groupon.com/deals/#ebay/

Fine Print:
Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per order. Valid only on eBay.com in the U.S. Must have a registered eBay and PayPal account. Credit card info may be required at checkout. Not valid towards service fees. No cash back. May apply value toward tax & shipping. May use over multiple visits.

Groupon


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I was so sad that I could not find this :( I tried the url listed and it still kept taking me to my city's deal. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked and it was still there. Here is a link. give it a try:

    http://www.groupon.com/deals/ebay/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! it worked! There was a # in the first link. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete