Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

March 31, 2011

Spaghetti Bake

My Sister in law shared this recipe with me.  I think it is delicious, and it adds variety to the menu without a lot of new ingredients.  It is also a great way to use some of that free pasta!

Ingredients:
1 Package Cream Cheese
16 oz. Sour Cream ( I used about 1/2 that becase I had an open carton) 
12 oz. Cooked Spaghetti
1 lb ground hamburger
Onion (optional)
26.5 oz. Spaghetti Sauce of choice
1/2 c. Grated Cheese

Directions:
Soften cream cheese and mix with sour cream.  Spread in bottom of 9x13 dish. Layer Spaghetti on top of cream.  Brown hamburger & onion.  Add on top of pasta.  Pour sauce over the top.  Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min. or until bubbly.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment