Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 14, 2009

Free Theraflu at Walgreens!

During my most recent Walgreens trip, I got 2 theraflu for free. Here is how it worked:

Buy 2 Theraflu for $10
Use:
(2) $2/1 Theraflu in the Walgreens Healthy Savings Booklet (I found it in the pharmacy)
(2) $1.5/1 coupon that was in a dispenser on the shelf by the Theraflu (It was there at the Rexburg Walgreens 11/13)
or
(2) $2/1 from 11/18 SS Newspaper Insert

or

It looks like you can print a coupon form the website here.

Pay $2 or $3 + tax out of pocket, get $3 RR that you can use on your next order.

This is a great way to stock up on cold and flu medication for the winter! This deal should be running the month of November, but I do not know how long the coupon dispenser will be in the store with the $1.5/1 coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment