Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 11, 2009

Search and Win with Swagbucks!


Do you use Internet search engines like Google and Yahoo on a regular basis? If you do, I recommend that you try Swagbucks. Swagbucks is an internet search engine that rewards you with "swagbucks" for searching the internet. You can then use these "bucks" to buy prizes and gift cards!

Each month since I started using Swagbucks, I have earned enough to buy a $5 gift card on Amazon. That might not sound like much, but I have not done anything different- except use the Swagbucks toolbar. The more you search, the more you earn.

Sign up at Swagbucks.com to start earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment