Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 10, 2009

Walgreens Trip

I went to Walgreens last night to take advantage of the $5/$25 promotion.
I bought:
1 Zyrtec- $18.99
1 Sudafed- $5.99
1 Huggies- $8.99 (Baby shower gift :D)

I then used:
$4/1 Zyrtec coupon
$1/1 Sudafed coupon
$2/1 Huggies (coupons.com)
$5/$25 purchase at Walgreens (in this weeks newspaper)

I paid $23.17 OOP and got $10 in RR (register rewards)
After coupons and RR I paid just over $4 per item- Sweet deal!

Find more awesome deals at Walgreens this week at savingabundle.com
Learn more about register rewards and shopping at Walgreens here, or post your questions as a comment to this post.
Having a hard time understanding couponing acronyms? Go here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment