Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

November 18, 2009

Simple Chicken Noodle Soup

I have decided that each week I will be posting one of my favorite recipes. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Do you ever feel like Chicken Noodle Soup, but you don't have time to make the real stuff? I do. My mom gave me this recipe- and I love it! It makes for a quick bowl of soup and delicious leftovers.

Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Noodles- I like using rotini noodles, but any kind will work
1 Can Evaporated Milk
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Cooked & cubed chicken

Boil noodles till soft. Drain most of the water, but not all.  Add cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk and chicken. Stir together till everything is warm. Serve and eat!

Makes about 5-6 good sized servings

No comments:

Post a Comment