Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 29, 2010

My Albertsons Scenario

I plan to visit Albertsons tomorrow- Hopefully they will not be out of everything!! 

Here is the plan:
4 Chewy Granola Bars
Use (2) $1/2 Printable Redplum.com
1 Dips Granola Bars
2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal
Pay $4.80 +Tax

The Quaker Promotion gives you $2 off for every 5 items you buy, so to get the best deal buy in multiples of 5.  I have a $5 Catalina coupon I need to use, and I am trying to spend as close to $5 as possible!  I am a little over budget this week, so I need to keep it low.

There are rumors around the blogosphere that there will be twice value coupons in this Sundays paper.  Twice value coupons are Albertsons coupons that will match the price of a manufacturer's coupon up to $1.  This could equal better savings next week! (free granola bars!!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment