Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 19, 2010

Review- My Points

MyPoints
One thing I have learned since I began using coupons, is that there are often hidden opportunities to earn money doing everyday things.  I already introduced you to Swagbucks, where you can earn prizes searching the internet.  Shot at Home, Cashbaq, and Ebates give you cash back when you shop online.  Another one of my favorites is My Points. 

My points gives you a number of ways to earn points, but my favorite is that they give you points for redeaming coupons!  If you print coupons through the My Points website (which is linked to coupons.com & smartsource.com), you can earn 10 points per coupon redeemed or 25 bonus points for every 10 coupons you redeem.  These points can then be traded for gift cards!

With My Points you can also have the option of getting points to read emails.  They will send you emails with different advertisements and offers.  If you look through the email and visit the advertised website you earn x number of points.  If you actually go through with the offer you earn more points.  I usually just click through the emails and get 5 points for looking at the advertisement.  They will not trick you into signing up or give out your email, but be careful not to sign up for something you don't really want just to get points!

If you are interested, go to My Points to sign up and print and redeam coupons!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment