Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

January 13, 2010

Shop4Freebies- Keep updated on Free Samples


Cheap is good, but Free is better!

I am a huge fan of samples and freebies. It is so great to go to the mailbox and get free products and coupons instead of bills! (I have a special email address just for signing up for these offers). Here are a few bonuses of online samples & Freebies:

Try New Things:
Online freebies are a great way to save money while trying new products. Since I began couponing, I have become much more product savvy. I get so bummed when I get a great deal on a product that is supposed to be amazing and then it fails to meet expectations. Sampling products has helped me be a more confident buyer. I am always willing to try a new product if I can get it super cheap or free! Hair products, lotions, and feminine hygiene products are some of the most frequent sample offers that I have enjoyed.

High Value Coupons:
Often samples come with high value coupons or coupons for free products. If you are pleased with the sample, you then have the opportunity to get the product cheap or FREE! Sometimes the samples seam too small to really test- but the coupons that come with the products make up for it.

A Great Resource
There are several websites and newsletters that I have used to get free samples, one of the newer ones is a website called Shop4Freebies. This website posts the most recent Free Samples and online deals. They also offer a newsletter to keep you up to date on all the latest samples & freebies. Shop 4 Freebies is updated everyday, so you can always find something new there.

A Few Current Offers at Shop 4 Freebies:
Free Aveda 3 piece sample pack
Free 100 Diabetes Recipe eBook
Free Bumper Sticker
Free Greenworks Sample

I just signed up to get a free sample of a Greenworks bathroom cleaning product. I have heard good things, I am excited try it out!

Enjoy your freebies!

LeaDawn
For More Frugal Ideas Visit mycouponteacher.com & Life as Mom.com

4 comments:

  1. Great Thrifty Thursday post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are many things on the internet that can help save money and you can get free the thing is one must look or find blogs like yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that I can help you find good deals and save money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to consider the coupons that came with freebies to be kind of a waste . . . until I finally figured out couponing. GOLD MINE!! Thanks for reminding me of this great source.

    Katie (who lived in Rexburg for 2 shivery college years :-) )

    ReplyDelete