Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 27, 2010

Coupon Booklets in the Mail

This week was a great week to check the mail. I received 2 coupon booklets with $35 worth of coupons!  I was very excited.  The coupon books were the Save a Lot/ Proctor Gamble coupon book & the Betty Crocker coupon book I posted about several weeks ago.

The Save A Lot Coupon Book is put out by Save A Lot, but they are all manufacture's coupons, so you can use them at any store.  I used a $1.00 off 1 Bounty Basics coupon from the book yesterday at Walgreens.

I sign up for coupon booklets whenever they are available.  It is a great way to get some extra coupons.  Often they are higher value coupons than the printable coupons.

One place that I have recieved several coupon booklets from is Home Made Simple.  They have a program called Refresh Your Nest for Less.  There current coupon book you can ask for is for home decor.  They often have coupons for brands like Cascade, Dawn, & Febreeze.
Home Made Simple

I will keep you updated on any coupon booklets I hear about.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I got that Save a lot coupon booklet too. Walmart wouldn't let me use it.

    ReplyDelete