Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 27, 2010

Vocal Point- Samples & Coupons

This Friday I recieved a free sample of Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnimon Oat Cereal from Vocal Point

Vocal Point is one of my favorite places to get samples because they always come with great coupons!  This little sample box of cereal came with 1 coupon for a free box of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal! 

My favorite part of getting samples from Vocal Point, besides the awesome coupons, is the packaging.  They must have a stellar marketing department, because they have very creative packaging for the samples.
This Kashi sample also came with 3-$1.50 off 1 box of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal Coupons for me to share with friends! 

So if any of you want to try this new cereal for $1.50 less, leave a comment & let me know & I will mail one to you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I would like to try Kashi....Thanks, Suzi at numberonemattieman@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for showing interest- if all of you will please email me at thecouponbasics@gmail.com with your address, I will mail the coupons to you.
    Thanks!

    LeaDawn

    ReplyDelete