Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 9, 2010

Earn More from your Purchases- Huggies & Pampers

There are somethings that you have to have.  If you have young children- diapers are one of those things.  I would recomend to all mothers, especially if your purchase Huggies or Pampers diapers- to enroll in their rewards programs.  I do not have children- but I am earning points for when I do!

Huggies Enjoy the Ride
Each Huggies product you purchase has a code on it that is worth x number of points.  You can also find codes on the Enjoy the Ride website when you watch their informative videos & read newsletters.  My husband and I like to splurge our points on their instant win games... we have never won, but we have heard of a lot of people that have.

Pampers
Pampers Villiage
Pampers Villiage also gives you points for your purchases.  They also keep you up to date on coupons available.

Both of these programs are currently giving away a years supply of diapers!  Visit their websites for more information.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment