Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

October 8, 2010

Happy Searching!

Don't forget, Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day!  Fridays you have a better chance of earning $30, $50, $300, $1000 or more Swagbucks at a time while searching the internet!

Swagbucks is definately my favorite rewards program on the internet.  All I do is use the swagbucks toolbar when searching the internet instead of searching with google.  Instead of just finding the sites I need, I also earn Swagbucks that I can exchange for Amazon gift cards.  Pretty good trade!

New to Swagbucks? Read my Swagbucks post to learn more about why I love Swagbucks.  See my post here to see how Swagbucks will be paying for Daniel's school books.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment