Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 8, 2010

Free Valentines Day eBooks!

There are 2 free eBooks out for Valentines Day!

Craft Ideas
Fave Crafts is offering a free Valentines Day crafts ebook- Sweets for your Sweet.  If you want to make a Valentines Day craft, there are lot of cute ideas. This crochet chocolate box was one of my favorites.   It would take quite a bit more time to complete than I have- but I think it could be a funny trick.  :D  Go here to download the ebook.

Free Recipes

Recipe Lion has a Free Valentines Day Sweets Recipe ebook.  It has 22 cute desert recipe ideas for Valentines day.  Go here to download a free pdf version of the cook book.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment