Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Thinking of meal ideas each week can be difficult.  So Daniel did the menu plan for this week.  Let's see what is in store for us!

Monday
Left Overs
Encahladas, & Roast Beef Sandwhiches

Tuesday
Beef Stroganoff

Wednesday
 Homemade Pizza

Thursday
Poor Man Steaks

Friday
Sweet and Sour meat balls on Rice

Saturday
Venison Steaks & Twice Baked Potatoes

Sunday
Spaggetti
Breadsticks

Last week was very busy.  It was nice to have a menu plan, and nice to know that I do not have to follow it.  :D  I will be documenting my cooking this week & sharing recipes with you in weeks to come!  This Thursday's Recipe will be a Valentines Day Desert....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment