Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 15, 2010

Malt-O-Meal Cereal for $0.25!!


Rumors say that Walmart has Malt-O-Meal cereal for $1!! Use one of these coupons to get it for $0.25!
(I have not confirmed this in the Rexburg area)
$0.75/1 Malt-O-Meal Coupon (Bricks.com)
(This Coupon may not work at Walmart)
$0.75/1 Malt-O-Meal Coupon (Malt-O-Meal.com)
$0.75/1 Malt-O-Meal Coupon (Chocolate Cereal.com)

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LeaDawn, I couldn't find $1.00 a box malt-o-meal cereal in the Burley Walmart. I did not ask, so maybe I just didn't see it. They had lots of bagged malt-o-meal cereal. It was priced just over $2 and up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. Sorry it was not there. I will have to check at Rexburg.

    ReplyDelete