Welcome! I hope I can help you find great deals, explore budgeting ideas, try new recipes, and share frugal living tips. Thanks for stopping by!

February 6, 2010

Walgreens Deals 2/7 to 2/13

Here are my favorite deals this week at Walgreens.  If you are new to shopping at Walgreens check out the Walgreens 101 post first.  If you have quesitons about the coupon language go here.  If you have questions about printing coupons read my Printing Coupons post.

Nabisco Cookies and Crackers $0.99
Use $2.00/2 printable (IE) or (FF)
Use $1.00 from 1/24 SS
FREE

Dove Men's Body Wash 13.5 oz. $5.99, earn $6.00 RR
$1.50 Dove Men's Care body wash 12 oz printable
$1.00 Dove Men's Care printable
$1.25 Dove Men Care Body Wash or Scrubber 13.5oz or larger RP 1/31/10
Pay as low as $4.49, earn $6.00 RR

Triaminic or Theraflu 2/$10.00, earn $5.00 RR
Use $2.00 Theraflu printable
Use $1.50 Triaminic printable (watch for $1.50 coupons at the Photo Counter in Child Safety I.D. Kits)
Use $2.00 TheraFlu Sugar-Free Nightime Severe Cold and Cough from Diabetes &You
Pay as little as $2 for 2 & get $5 in Register Rewards!

Kotex Feminine Care $6.00/2, earn $3.00 RR
14 to 24 pack Maxi Pads
48 to 64 pack Pantiliners
18 pack Tampons
Use $2.00/2 on Kotex Pads
Use $1.50/2 Liners printable
Use $2.00/2 Kotex Tampon printable coupon
Pay as low as $4.00, earn a $3.00RR

Huggies Jumbo Diapers, Pull-Ups, or GoodNites $8.99, earn $3.00 RR
Use $2.00 off any Huggies diaper pack (IE ) (FF)
Use $1.00 Huggies Walgreens coupon from Children's Activity Book (Not Available in Rexburg)
Pay $5.99, earn $3.00 RR

Visit Saving a Bundle for a complete list of deals and coupon match ups.  See this weeks How Low can You Go? post to see a few ways to get the most bang for your buck at Walgreens this week.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have found that every time I go to Wags in Rexburg to snag a super good deal, everything is already gone! Have you found this? I've kind of given up on going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has happened to me a lot. I either go the very first day of the sale or right after the truck comes- (it comes tuesday night & they unload it throughout the day wed.) I usually call if I am going for one particular thing to make sure that they are not already out of it. I also usually go with several things in mind that I would like to get- then if all but one are gone I can still feel a little bit of success. :D

    I definately do not go as much as I did when I first started couponing- but it is my #1 stop for free personal care products!

    ReplyDelete